When it comes to real-life bulldogs (yes, the kind with cute smushy faces and questionable breath), we happen to think that our own studio mascot Gracie Jane is about as cute as it gets… but we’re also big enough to admit that we’re kind of biased. Soooo, even though we’re pretty sure she’s the most entertaining canine in the Instagram game, we’ve scoured social media to find seven other adorably wrinkled pooches with feeds you’ll be dying to follow. Plus, you can never have too many bulldogs in your life, right?
1. @bigchunkymonkey: Chunky is generally hilarious. Check out his feed for infinitely entertaining photos of this more-to-love guy eyeing up a sea of cheese curls, wearing donut crowns, and laying flat on his back under a full pizza pie. Basically, Chunky represents all of us at our hungriest. He also is a big advocate for bulldog rescue, and regularly shares photos of his friends who are looking for homes. We love that about him.
2. @sgt_bulldog: Sergeant Story’s name may make him sound super tough, but take one look at this guy’s smiley face and you’ll be as convinced as we are that he is one of the gentlest of bullies.
3. @house_of_bulldogs: One bulldog is never enough, and this feed features the adventures of a family of (wait for it) five English bullies — Fatty, Goofy, Dannyboy, Logan, and Porkchop. We’d love to see all five of these grumpy faces lined up on yoga mats showing off their best down dog.
4. @angelbaby.thebulldog: Like our own Gracie, Angel Baby really knows how to rock a seasonal outfit — and even without a costume, who can resist that sweet puppy face?
5. @charlesandgrace: This brother and sister duo from Massachusetts is especially fond of car rides… and we’re especially fond of following their adorable adventures on Instagram. (Gracie will even try to get over the fact that there’s another bulldog out there who stole her name.)
6. @kenobithebulldog: Obi-Wan Kenobi is a major sports fan and, if his social media is any indication, can often be found frequenting local hardware stores. A man’s man, really.
7. @lucie.lefrenchie: We wouldn’t dare forget our Frenchie friends, and Lucie is about as cute as they come! Be prepared for tons of cuddly photos and ladylike costumes on her feed.
***Don’t forget to subscribe to the bulldog blog so you can get e-mail notifications about every new post!***
Featured image: Justin Veenema/Unsplash; additional images c/0 respective Instagram accounts